Welcome to Sandbridge Beach
A recreational wonderland, Sandbridge is intimately linked to its natural environment with Back Bay, Little Island Park, Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge and False Cape Park offering truly unique and unspoiled adventure. With miles of clean sandy beaches, refreshing ocean air, and pristine blue waters, Sandbridge is the perfect destination to call home. It is ideal for a beach vacation, offering a place to relax and unwind. Our ocean and shorelines provide beaches for swimming, beach combing, and sunbathing…and a variety of water sports and boating activities. Fish off our pier, charter a vessel off the beach, surf in miles of uncrowded beach breaks. Sandbridge offers its residents a small town atmosphere, a slow relaxed lifestyle, with low density of development and large open spaces. Sandbridge is filled with everything anyone needs to enjoy a wonderful vacation or an idyllic residential living. … Either way, enjoy our piece of paradise!
Andrew Roper, President
Upcoming Civic League Meetings
Sandbridge Community Center
(Across from the Chapel)
Monday, April 15, 7:00 pm
Saturday, May 18, 10:30 am
Monday, June 17, 7:00 pm
Upcoming Sandbridge Events
- April 27, 2019 -- 8:00 am -- Sandbridge Community Yard Sale
- April 28, 2019 -- 1:00 pm -- Sandbridge Spring Clean-up
- May 4, 2019 -- 11:00 am -- CANCELED 6th Annual Sandbridge Charity Open
- June 17, 2019 -- 8:00 am -- Junior Lifeguard Camp (ages 8-11)
- June 18, 2019 -- 8:00 am -- Junior Lifeguard Camp (ages 8-11)
- June 24, 2019 -- 8:00 am -- Advanced Junior Lifeguard Camp (ages 12–16)
- June 25, 2019 -- 8:00 am -- Advanced Junior Lifeguard Camp (ages 12–16)
- June 26, 2019 -- 8:00 am -- Advanced Junior Lifeguard Camp (ages 12–16)
- June 27, 2019 -- 8:00 am -- Advanced Junior Lifeguard Camp (ages 12–16)
Sandbridge Beach Civic League Scholarship
Attention High School Seniors!
The Sandbridge Beach Civic League gives up to three scholarships annually to deserving graduating high school seniors. There is a $2,500, $1,500 and $1,000 award. The student must be attending a college, university, technical or trade school full-time within the following year. The applicant’s family must be members of SBCL and full-time residents of Sandbridge.
The student will need to supply the official application from this website (academic resume may be included also), official school transcript, two letters of reference ( one from a teacher or counselor and one from a neighbor or other Sandbridge resident) and an essay of 400-600 words titled “What Sandbridge Means To Me.”
The applicants will be judged on academic achievement, academic rigor, leadership, involvement, community service and their understanding of and relationship to Sandbridge.
The full application packet must be delivered to Mike Maloney at 304 Teal Crescent in Sandbridge by 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1. For questions, please call Mike at 286-0153.